This is a new weekly blog post about the status of the Mozilla marketplace, focusing on changes for the marketplace. For news about add-ons specifically, see the Addons blog.
These stats include addons.mozilla.org until we start breaking out the Marketplace components separately on Bugzilla.
- Friends and family internal release, whitelisting of users for access.
- Receipt signing service integrated.
- Back end storage ready for multiple data centres.
- Exposing errors and the non-happy flows with PayPal and app installs.
- Responsive tablet display.
- New landing pages for the developer hub.
- Multiple currencies turned off by flags because of possible conflicts.
- This weeks meeting was cancelled and this post is late because of the Web Dev offsite in Santa Cruz.
- Meeting notes from last meeting.